1. What are your talents? Writing, entertaining, talking. I know a little about a lot.
2. What is your best habit? Eating a lot of vegetables.
3. If you had to be stuck with someone in an elevator for 8 hours, who would you want it to be? Honestly, anyone. I like people, and I love to talk. Finding out who they are and what they do. But anyone of my friends, a member of my family or that guy I’ve been on that date with. I’d like to get to know him some more.
4. Share one odd fact about you that we’d never know to ask. I am a smoker, I am. But I don’t identify myself as one. So whenever I fill out a questionnaire and the question whether or not I am a smoker appears I always check the No box only to later have to go back and change it.
5. What’s your latest project (work, home, whatever you care to share?) I guess myself. I am a constant project of mine. That and my house. Making constant changes, in terms of color schemes and what have you.
6. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? Have nicer legs and a better ass. Oh and lose the tummy altogether.
7. What do you do in your spare time? I often find myself obsessing about things. I spend a great deal of time on Facebook and Instagram, as well as watching different shows on TV. I write journals and update my blog from time to time and I clean whenever the mood strikes me. I also spend an enormous amount of time on the phone with my best friend. Discussing everything between heaven and earth. Oh and I travel a shitload. Just this year I’ve visited five different countries and two continents.
8. What is your biggest pet peeve? Stupidity. I honestly cannot deal with people who are stupid and lack a sense of humor.
9. Why do you blog? To get it all out there.
10. Are you tidy or messy? Messy in general, but I’m trying my best to get that under control. But it’s a constant battle.
11. What’s the last song that played on your iPod? Wild Rover – Dropkick Murphys with Shane MacGowan.
12. Do you cook? If so, what’s for dinner tonight? I love to cook, but I find it rather boring to clean up after myself so I don’t really cook as much as I would have liked to. For dinner, we’ll see. Maybe there won’t be any dinner. Last night I ate two Brazil nuts for dinner and had a cup of coffee.
13. Do you like sports? If so, list your teams. Not any more. I used to be but that passion when out the door at some point.
14. How often do you read and/or watch the news? Once every few months, when nothing else is on. I stopped reading the news a few years ago.
15. Did you stick to your new Year’s resolution this year? If so, elaborate. Seeing as how I don’t make any I don’t know how to answer this. I find it a waste of time to make promises I don’t intend to keep.
16. What are you looking forward to most in the remainder of 2011? I hope to see more of that blue eyed guy and just see where that leads. As well as a lot of laughter and some more traveling (London calling in December).
17. Shoes, sunglasses or handbags? Sneakers, Ray Ban Wayfarers, and YES!
18. How do you feel about sleeping on satin sheets? Love the crap out of it and almost always have some on. That is if I don’t “forget” to wash for a few months.
19. Do you sing in the shower? No.
20. Describe yourself in one word. Clever.